Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Very Proud Sis and Wife!!

So I have a couple proud, exciting moments this week!

#1 Zack found out he will be starting the dental hygiene program in January!!! Yah! Congrats hun, I love ya!

#2 There's going to be a new addition to this Cute family!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait till June!

#3 Last, but certently not least...... My big bro is graduating!!! He's going to fly the big plan that gives other planes gas, so the really proud moment of this one is that I have a brother that is offically a gas passer! How cool is that! j/k! Goood job on you hard work Bro.! I had to use this pic. because I love this pic of him and Emmy!



1 comment:

William and Marianne said...

WOW!!! Congrats Zack! And CONGRATS Dallen and Shania!! How exciting! Let me know when you find out what they are having!!